This blog will make more sense if you read it from the bottom upwards!

Thursday 6 May 2010

Wirralpedia

Wirralpedia will map the facts, fiction and folklore of the Wirral. The (mis)information relies almost entirely on the contributions of the people who make the Wirral the place it is today.

From Wirralpedia


I can't travel into The Wirral to do all of my research, so some of it is done second hand, through the net. I love the way Wirralpedia lets us know that not all of the stories on it are true ones.

I wonder if we could get our stories listed on Wirralpedia as part of the fictional history of the place we are writing about? What do you think?

This is the entry I like the best. I hope the case of the mysterious wedding dresses in Birkenhead Park ends up in my story.

No comments:

Post a Comment