This blog will make more sense if you read it from the bottom upwards!

Friday 30 April 2010

Other People's Stories




I didn't tape the discussion, so all I have is these scrawled notes about everyone else's stories and the places that are important to them. It's already got me thinking. I still want to write about 294 Eureka Villas but there's so much more to get my teeth into here. I wonder how I'll manage to fit it all in.

Journeys are important. A journey between Rock Ferry, Hamilton Square and Birkenhead Park, using the Mersey Rail I've become so fond of? Now I need to start thinking about characters - what happens, and who does what. The skeleton of a story is starting to emerge.

2 comments:

  1. i enjoyed reading this and know what you mmean about how you have set your heart on 294 EUreka veillas . I have set my heaart for some reason in ROck Park and ideas are sproning about and feel must get the ideas written down before become wisps of air!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment, Louise!

    I know what you mean about wanting to get the ideas written down. I carry a notebook about but some people capture their ideas with a dictaphone or a camera or a camcorder.

    I suppose I am using this blog to capture all my ideas in the same way as some people use notebooks. That way, anyone who reads my part of the finished project will be able to look at this blog and see where my ideas came from.

    ReplyDelete