This blog will make more sense if you read it from the bottom upwards!

Tuesday 27 July 2010

Pre-Launch Jitters

I've spent this evening putting the finishing touches to my story and reading all your finished versions one last time. I can't believe the launch is this week! July seems to have passed super-quickly.

I have one or two jobs to do with updating the design of this blog before we go public, as well as the icon for my story for the finished website - and making sure the links and photographs in my story are all present and correct. Barbara and Keith are putting me to shame with the new swish designs for their blogs, and I can see Doreen has been busy again. I better get on with it!

You've already read the commentary I did on the thought processes behind the story that I did. Maybe it didn't make sense at the time, but now you get a chance to preview the finished copy, my ideas about choruses and flash fiction might mean something to you now!

You've all got a few days left to link your stories to mine, and of course to let me know about all the mistakes and typos that I'm bound to have made! I almost feel a bit shy knowing lots of people outside the project are going to be reading this blog by the end of this week.

I will be visiting your blogs again before the launch to catch up and say hello but for tonight I am signing off for a well earned rest. See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment